Thursday, May 15, 2008

Banff. nuff said



Well, this will be the first of a few blogs pertaining to my time here in Banff, Alberta, Canada. I'm currently on my fourth day here and all I can say is "damn!" This is undoubtedly the best artistic experience of my life, and I still have over two weeks to go! I will be posting a lot of stuff from here, including pictures of quite possibly the most gorgeous landscape you have ever seen, as well as ideas and concepts I have learned along the way. I feel so incredibly lucky to be here, and I wish all of you could be here to share it with me.

On a side note, in case anyone is reading this soon after I have written it (thursday night) remember, Tom Waits tickets go on sale tomorrow morning! If you be in the south, you best be on that shit. Better believe I will. Thanks for posting stuff y'all, keep it up and spread the word. or not. peace out mimmy jimmys!

No comments: