Monday, June 15, 2009

Intuition

Today I realized that I have adopted several behaviours based on no other reason than I feel my intuition compelling me. I would be interested to know if you have similar experiences. My current list includes eating with my hands - I do not think I have used a metal utensil except for two times with soup and cereal; wearing the same clothes every day - I have a pink shirt and blue jeans that I take off at night and put on every day, I have been changing my socks, but along with this I have stopped wearing underwear and I believe it has been about a week and a half since I have worn anything else; and I have been eating more and more - I dare say "mostly"? - raw food for about two or three weeks. There are probably even more habits that have escaped attention, but these are a little more obvious. I have no intention of doing any of them for the rest of my life, but it makes sense now and I imagine I will continue until I see a reason to stop...

No comments: