Wednesday, April 16, 2008

on rotation

I just got Kneebody's album "Break me" and I was pretty damned floored.  I have been familiar with this group for a few years but never checked out a lot of their music until just recently.  I even had the chance to talk with the trumpeter, Shane Endsley (who also happens to be a badass drummer) when I was living in NYC.

Anyway, if you want to hear seriously new music that rocks out, check this group.  somehow they manage to be ultra-cerebral yet visceral at the same time.  

Also, to the AUTHORS of this new blog, to add other people, go to settings, then to permissions.  there you can invite people via email.  Lets spread the word and build a community.  or not.  

¡ namaste ! 

to check out the album, go to http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/6824989/a/Break+Me.htm

No comments: