Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Okay- check it

I figured out how to add music files directly on to the blog. Jamison and I had talked about working on tunes together via the internet by sending each other incomplete drafts, and I figured out how we can do it via spiralsonic. I've posted a tune that I was working on and for any of you that have recording to computer capabilities, you can download my tune, add additional layers or tracks to it and repost. Sort of like the Immaculate Corpse or whatever the hell it's called. If you want to post some of your own snippets, what you have to do is upload them to a third party source. I set up an account at imeem.com specifically for the purpose of putting stuff on there to post here and if you want to use the account, shoot me an e-mail and I'll give you the skinny on my password and how you can post it here. Peace(s)!

No comments: